The following values inform the work of the National Disability Authority:
- A focus on areas of work with the potential to make a real difference to people's lives, informed by the lived experience of people with disabilities.
- Adding value through independent, quality, evidence-based and objective research, advice and guidance to the public sector.
- Engaging with all relevant stakeholders as the independent advisor to the Minister on disability matters and universal design.
- A shared commitment to excellence and to public service, demonstrating integrity, flexibility, efficiency and value for money in delivering on our mandate.
- An ethos of teamwork, ethics, continuous improvement, openness, transparency and innovation to drive achievement.
- Always professional, respectful and ethical in our relationships and communications with internal and external stakeholders.
- Engagement in strategic collaborations to support the delivery of our statutory remit and to enable the most effective deployment of resources