Re-use of Information
The NDA complies with the regulations on the Re-use of Public Sector Information and we encourage the re-use of the information that we produce. The regulations are available online at the PSI website..
Information and documents obtained from this website may be reproduced and/or re-used subject to the latest PSI licence available.
The information featured on our website is the copyright of the NDA, unless otherwise stated. You may re-use the information on our website free of charge. Publications that are produced by the NDA are also free of charge. Re-use includes copying, issuing copies to the public, publishing, broadcasting and translating into other languages. It also covers non-commercial research and study. Re-use is subject to the following conditions. You must:
- Acknowledge the source and our copyright in cases where you supply the information to others;
- Reproduce information accurately;
- Not use the information in a misleading way;
- Not use the information for the principal purpose of advertising or promoting a particular product or service;
- Not use the information for or in support of illegal, immoral, fraudulent or dishonest purposes.
The NDA is not liable for any loss or liability associated with the re-use of information and does not certify that the information is up-to-date or error free. The NDA does not authorise any user to have exclusive rights to the re-use of its information. Material on the NDA website is updated from time to time. Users are responsible for checking that material they re-use remains up-to-date.
For full details of the information maintained on this website please see our sitemap.
Read the NDA Freedom of Information Section 15 and Section 16 Reference Book.
For further information on the re-use of information maintained by the National Disability Authority please contact:
Phone: 01 - 608 0400