Getting to the National Disability Authority
Lansdowne Road train station is a 1.3km walk from the National Disability Authority’s offices.
Dublin Bus’s bus stops near 25 Clyde Road include:
- Northumberland Rd, Lansdowne Park
- Morehampton Road, Royal Hospital
- Waterloo Road, Pembroke Lane
- Waterloo Road, Morehampton Road
Local taxi companies include:
- NRC Taxis: 01-6 77 22 22 (advertised as having wheelchair-accessible taxis)
- Global Taxis: 01-8 72 72 72
Getting to the NDA by Bike
The NDA is readily accessible by bicycle. The nearest Dublin Bikes stations are located at Herbert Place and Wilton Terrace. Bikes can be locked to bike stands located outside No. 22 Clyde Road, which are available for public use.
Getting to the NDA from the Airport
Dublin Bus offers airport services.
Aircoach offers bus services from the airport, including route 702 that stops at the Ballsbridge Hotel, which is 700 metres from the National Disability Authority. Some Aircoach services are not accessible for wheelchair users.
Taxis are available at the airport.