Annual Report 2006
This annual report outlines the progress over 2006 by the NDA in implementing the final year of its Strategic Plan for 2004 – 2006. Activities are presented under the following five strategic priorities covered by the plan:
- Developing policies and practices that promote the equal status of people with disabilities;
- Maximising accessibility in public services;
- Informing and challenging attitudes;
- Developing quality in services for people with disabilities;
- Developing organisational capacity.